With TART, you can plan your trip your way!
- Use our homepage trip planner.
- Check the system map. Select a route to view its timetable.
- Download Transit on your smartphone. TART’s official app gets you real-time arrival estimates and step-by-step trip plans. You can also use Google Maps on your smartphone or computer. Just click on the transit icon.
- When getting on the bus, please have your monthly pass, ticket or cash fare ready.
- Show your monthly pass to the driver.
- Deposit tickets and cash in the fare box.
- When paying with cash, please have exact change, as drivers cannot make change.
- The seats closest to the front of the bus are reserved for elderly and disabled riders.
- Food and drinks are prohibited.
- Smoking is also not allowed on the bus.
- Loud noises, such as music or loud cell phone conversations, are not permitted.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not permitted on buses.
- Carry-on parcels are limited to two per rider.
Get real time arrival estimates on our homepage by clicking “Arrivals” and choosing your route and stop.