With TART, you can plan your trip your way!
- Use our homepage trip planner.
- Check the system map. Select a route to view its timetable.
- Download Transit on your smartphone. TART’s official app gets you real-time arrival estimates and step-by-step trip plans. You can also use Google Maps on your smartphone or computer. Just click on the transit icon.
- TART services are FREE, just hop on the bus!
- The seats closest to the front of the bus are reserved for elderly and disabled riders.
- Food and drinks are prohibited.
- Smoking is also not allowed on the bus.
- Loud noises, such as music or loud cell phone conversations, are not permitted.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not permitted on buses.
- Carry-on parcels are limited to two per rider.
Get real time arrival estimates on our homepage by clicking “Arrivals” and choosing your route and stop.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
- Enter the bus through the rear door when possible. The front door will remain available to riders using mobility devices that require the use of a ramp.
- Sit at least 6 feet from other passengers.
- Passengers are required to wear face coverings.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, avoid exposing others and refrain from riding the bus.
TART IS TAKING THE FOLLOWING MEASURES:
- Sanitizing surfaces daily.
- Fogging buses every two days with a 72-hour disinfecting agent.
- Distribution of hand sanitizer, Kleenex, rubber gloves, sanitizing wipes/spray for employees.
- Utilize hand sanitizers in front and/or rear of buses.