Beginning April 5TH TART (Tahoe Truckee Area Regional Transit) spring service will offer FREE daily hourly service between Tahoe City and Crystal Bay and welcomes back night service on the North Shore and in Truckee until 10 pm! TART’s highway 89 and 267 routes offer daily connections between Truckee and the North Shore, while the Truckee local route features a new schedule, new stops, and daily hourly service throughout Truckee. View the complete schedule here.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
·Enter the bus through the rear door when possible. The front door will remain available to riders using mobility devices that require the use of a ramp.
· Sit at least 6 feet from other passengers.
· Passengers are required to wear face coverings.
· If you have symptoms of COVID-19, avoid exposing others and refrain from riding the bus.
TART IS TAKING THE FOLLOWING MEASURES:
· Sanitizing surfaces daily.
· Fogging buses every two days with a 72-hour disinfecting agent.
· Distribution of hand sanitizer, Kleenex, rubber gloves, sanitizing wipes/spray for employees.
· Utilize hand sanitizers in front and/or rear of buses.